ČSA 38 Bunkers

Additional community made assets for the WW2 setting
kju
IFA3 Dev.

Re: ČSA 38 Bunkers

Post by kju » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

hey foxsch :)

unfortunately not. We didn't have much play-tests in recent months and those we had were focus on our PvP game modes in development.

As for player slots: You cannot create dynamically new ones unfortunately.
Only those set as "playable" in the editor can be used by players.

foxsch

Post by foxsch » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:17 am

Kju,

It isn't a disappointment that you haven't been able to play test yet, no problem. You have answered my question and it is what I figured would be the case.

I have been working on a revised 'Fight Back', with Objectives to complete. It will, of necessity have to be a Single Player Mission.
Because of how the scenario unfolds from the start - no spoilers ;)

Cheers!
The Devil Finds Work for Idle Hands...

kju
IFA3 Dev.

Post by kju » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:42 am

You are welcome foxsch :)

If you elaborate more what you have in mind, maybe can think of some solutions.

For example you can skip now the slot selection in MP.
In other words you can just make as many playable slots as you desire, and handle yourself the process when new players get moved into the mission. In the meantime the others waiting can watch via observer/spectator mode those playing, or have arsenal available to fool around, or whatever you deem meaningful. :D

PS: Joining our discord via the app or just browser we can do live support/assistance. :idea:

foxsch

Post by foxsch » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 pm

What I'd need would be a re-working of Bon_Inf's Recruitment, which I don't know for sure would ever work anyway.

Such that JIP's could join as one of Bon_Inf's recruits in Multiplayer.

I could ask Bon_Inf for sure, but I would imagine that he is busy with other projects.

And in real-tme, I could be satisfied with 'Fight Back' as just a Single Player Mission.

I haven't tried it yet, but I am not assured that I would be able to communicate effectively (or fast enough if I have to browse behind a proxy, which I do have to do for a lot of websites and forums) due to the fact that most hours of the week I access the internet via a very restricted Wi-Fi connection.

Thanks for offering though - Cheers!
The Devil Finds Work for Idle Hands...