I44 Replacement

Here developpers can show their progress on various projects.
El Tyranos
IFA3 Dev.

I44 Replacement

Post by El Tyranos » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:41 am

Dear WW2 community,

Two and a half years ago, we introduced new US tanks in the « US Armored Forces Update », then gliders in the « US Airborne Update » and finally German artillery guns in « Blitzkrieg Update ». All those additions would not have been possible without the blessing of former Invasion 44 Team members who allowed us to keep their work alive a little bit longer.

Those vehicles were introduced because they looked visually good enough - they were old but still fit for combat. However this is going to change in not too distant future. Indeed, in our continuous aim for consistency and bringing WW2 in Arma 3 to the best level of quality, we decided to replace most of the I44 assets that made it into IFA3.

Here are all those who will go for a well deserved retirement.

Only the Universal Carrier, Churchill tank, Nebelwerfer, and Delisle Carbine will remain for now. Those will have to wait a little longer. Let’s now focus on introducing the remastered content. Our goal is to have no content loss. Worse, we are adding variants for some of the vehicles. So fasten your seatbelts, we’ll go gradually.

A few defensive objects that needed to be refreshed, by V!nc3r

US Flamethrower by Lawz

Waco glider by Jove Chiere

Horsa Glider by ElTyranos and Jove Chiere

M8 Greyhound by Bax!

LeFH 18 by Hicks!

Sd.Kfzz 124 by Ignisum!

And finally the US steel beasts ! Note that M4 75mm Sherman (made by AWAR in IF DLC) will also say goodbye and be replaced for the sake of consistency. All shermans are done by Diabolical!

And the last but not the least, M5 Stuart tank by Ptertlach (CSA38 Team)

See you soon on the battlefield, and stay tuned to our discord for more exclusive pictures and development insights!

IFA3 Team out.