Saints Gaming WWII Exile Arma3

Do you organise an event or host a server ? Tell us about it here.
Galland

Saints Gaming WWII Exile Arma3

Post by Galland » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 am

We are working on a WWII Exile server, currently using the Staszow map, IFA3Lite and a few other assorted mods. Roaming AI, both ground and air. Custom missions and loot tables. Custom trader zones.
Theme is 45-46, General G. Patton along with various SS units have gone rougue, Eastern front and Western front are in disorder. You are a Exiled War Prisoner, trying to survive in a hostile enviroment, fighting semi-regular troops (Missions and Roaming AI) and other Exiles. One central Trader Hub will allow you to get a small area staked out as your own land, where you can set up a base of operations, fortify your little make shift home and try to prosper.

Atm, we have issues with LEN SS units for Arma not having corresponding keys to work properly with IFA. Will add further mods in the future, like CSA38 and some others. However, we need to get the server stable and the loot tables properly worked out in the mean time.
Stay tuned for more information! :)

Ziggz

Post by Ziggz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello. I like your idea of making a ww2 exile server that has alot to offer. I have found your server. But people can't join it, me and my friends just get stuck on the loading screen.

I hope you guys can fix whatever the issue is, because i think alot more people would move to your server