Saints Gaming WWII Exile Arma3

Do you organise an event or host a server ? Tell us about it here.
Galland

Saints Gaming WWII Exile Arma3

Post by Galland » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 am

We are working on a WWII Exile server, currently using the Staszow map, IFA3Lite and a few other assorted mods. Roaming AI, both ground and air. Custom missions and loot tables. Custom trader zones.
Theme is 45-46, General G. Patton along with various SS units have gone rougue, Eastern front and Western front are in disorder. You are a Exiled War Prisoner, trying to survive in a hostile enviroment, fighting semi-regular troops (Missions and Roaming AI) and other Exiles. One central Trader Hub will allow you to get a small area staked out as your own land, where you can set up a base of operations, fortify your little make shift home and try to prosper.

Atm, we have issues with LEN SS units for Arma not having corresponding keys to work properly with IFA. Will add further mods in the future, like CSA38 and some others. However, we need to get the server stable and the loot tables properly worked out in the mean time.
Stay tuned for more information! :)

Ziggz

Post by Ziggz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello. I like your idea of making a ww2 exile server that has alot to offer. I have found your server. But people can't join it, me and my friends just get stuck on the loading screen.

I hope you guys can fix whatever the issue is, because i think alot more people would move to your server

Galland

Post by Galland » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi there!

Yes, our server do indeed have a huge issue, and its due to the fact that some mods dont have the corresponding keys, ie. they dont work together. It's LEN's SS mods that we have used extensively, and he have three mods, and dont seem to be arsed to change the keys, despite several us begging him to update his mods, something he actually promised to do on the Bohemia forums. I can understand that real life sometimes takes more time and leave little for projects like this, but I do wish he could take his time to fix this rather simple request. Until he has done that, no server for us :/

We also lost one of our most important staff memebers, due to bullshit between our self, ya know...

I would love to get this project up and running again. But it seems hard to get the other Mods active again, and especially since we cant get the LEN mods to work. We could naturally repack them our self, but its a matter of money, to put them up on the A3Launcher.

Its a pity. The map changes are very nicely done, the mod changes and such are fun and there are so much more you could do to keep it a living and thriving WWII Exile server.

kju
IFA3 Dev.

Post by kju » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:56 pm

@Galland
did you contact Lennard directly via discord yet?

Galland

Post by Galland » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi!

@kju

No I have not, dont even know what Discord server that would be? I dont want to pester him too much, I mean, I have tried to contact him on Bohemia, Steam and here. So not sure what good that would do.
But I am willing to give it a shot if you could provide me with some information about where to start :)
Thanks in advance!

Madame Winter

Post by Madame Winter » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:58 pm

We have continued our work on our server, and it will go live as soon as we have solved some minor issues. Stay tuned ^^